Monday, July 11, 2011

More God Less me

Been doing lots of praying and thinking and have come to the conclusion its time to get rid of extra toys. My 68 Camaro will be headed back to its last owner soon, my 86 4wd Jimmy with the one ton suspension and 39.5" tires will soon have a new owner and once I get my 95 Chevy on the road and trustworthy again my 2004 Z71 may be sold too. These 3 alone would clear up approximately 16k in bills :) Just one more step closer to being debt free and where I can possibly get "retired" from my present job and ready to start healing and helping people through massage : )

God has really been working on my heart a lot the last week or two and I know now this has been one of the "stumbling blocks" that has been in my way. Another was the recent answered prayer to be over a past love of my life. I may never truly be over her but I know in my heart now for sure its time to move on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Hey! It has been a while, just wanted to stop and say hello and see what is going on.
Hope all is well...
Lee Ann

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home