Tuesday, February 07, 2012

First Sunday with CTKids

This past Sunday was my first day volunteering with CTkids and it went pretty good. Its a neat age to work with (4th and 5th graders) and i feel it will be really rewarding. The volunteers are really nice and the kids are very full of energy. I also was asked if i wanted to be a greeter for the evening service so i went ahead and stayed around for that. I am so thankful for the opportunity to serve and meet new people.

Toby had an amazing service and message this week to kick off Love Never Fails series and looking forward to hearing more this coming weekend!

____________
Life has gotten so much less stressful after paying shop and truck off. I am so blessed now! I know its just another series in steps i must go through to get to where I hope to be in the future :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home