Friday, February 06, 2015

Losing weight and getting healthier

I bought my initial Young Living Essential Oils kit back in December and really just started getting into them in the past 3 weeks. I have been doing the "weight loss trio" in a capsule of 3 parts each grapefruit, lemon, and peppermint. The first week or week and half I did not really notice much difference then starting about 10 days into taking these capsules twice a day I started feeling more energy and less tired all the time. From my highest weight until current weight so far I have lost 10 lbs, with a 5 lb weight loss just this week alone. The oils did not directly make me lose weight but by giving me an energy boost and a little extra pep in my step, I have been going to South Lakes Park each day and am aiming for 3 mile minimum walks with several in so far of just over 5 miles. Late in the evening I will then hit the "gym" here at the apartment complex and do at least 30 minutes on a Cybex Arc Trainer and then 30-50 more minutes on treadmill. So much better feeling now and so glad to be able to have the energy (and the desire) to get this old body back in shape. Still a long way to go but I will get there. Praying each day to have the energy to keep going and thanking Him for allowing me another day to get it right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home