Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Water water water everywhere

So a few days ago I began drinking more water.... a lot more water. I feel dehydration is one of the reasons my legs ache as they do occasionally so first day i managed maybe 75-80 ounces. Today I was just over 100 ounces. Also 3 days in a row eating home cooked food not fast food. Cooked really nice roast with taters, baby carrots, onions, and red peppers. Tonight burgers (minus the bread). Not as healthy as I should be eating but its far better than in the past. Lots of walking and trying to do my stretching more consistently . Beth had some carpet leftover from the new spa opening so now I have most of the stuff i need to make some plyo boxes soon.

-------
No better time than the present (or whenever you are ready)...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home