Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Shuffle your songs and play along

Here's the game....Put your music player on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the question. Post the questions and answers on your blog.

I just shuffled my Country folder first then my rock and pop folder for double the fun woohooo lol

~Will I get far in life?
All Jacked Up-Gretchen Wilson
Blurry- Puddle of Mud

~How do my friends see me?
Big Star- Kenny Chesney
Black Balloon- Goo Goo Dolls

~Where will I get married?
How do you like me now?- Toby Keith
You Mean the World to Me- Toni Braxton

~What is my best friend’s theme song?
South Texas Rain- Django Walker
Bring Sally Up- Moby

~What is the story of my life?
Rough and Ready- Trace Adkins
Losing Grip- Hoobastank(I like Trace's answer better lol)

~What was high school like?
Texas Blacktop Highway- Django Walker (there he is again)
Accidently in Love- Counting Crows

~How can I get ahead in life?
You've got to kick a little- Little Texas(AMEN)
Dolphins Cry- Live

~What is the best thing about me?
Pick em Lick em Stick em -David Allen Coe (Too funny)
Control- Puddle of Mud

~How is today going to be?
What do you say?- Reba McEntire
Standing Still- Jewel(did she ever get those teeth fixed?)

~What is in store for this weekend?
Folsom Prison Blues- Johnny Cash (not a good sign)
Meant to Live- Switchfoot (at least I wont die in Folsom Prison)

~What song describes my parents?
New Years Day- Charlie Robinson (I was born 9 months after this day)
All for You- Blues Traveler

~My grandparents?
Caviar and Cocaine- Charlie Robinson (way to go Charlie, call them drugheads)
Locomotion -Little Eva (HTF did this get in this folder?)

~How is my life going?
Wealth won't save your soul- Hank Williams (not Jr)
With Arms Wide Open- Creed(not Jr either)

~What song will they play at my funeral?
College Life- Django Walker (whats with this guy?)
Bad Boys Theme Song(college life got the cops chasing me)

~How does the world see me?
Somebody- Reba McEntire (love that song and video)
Mustang Sally- Joe Cocker

~Will I have a happy life?
Mayberry- Rascal Flatts
Beverly Hills- Weezer( went to jail in Beverly Hills once....TX version that is)

~What do my friends really think of me?
When I think about Cheatin- Gretchen Wilson
First cut is the deepest- Sheryl Crow(she shouldnt have cheated)

~Do people secretly lust after me?
Cooler-N-Hell- Ray Wylie Hubbard
Armageddon it- Def Leppard


~How can I make myself happy?
You Had me from Hello- Kenny Chesney
Heaven-Live (now that makes me happy)

~What should I do with my life?
My Next Thirty Years- Tim McGraw
Bittersweet Symphony- Verve Pipe (saw the Bittersweets last Sat...James Brown lady singers)

~Will I ever have children?
Days Go By- Keith Urban
I don't want to be- Gavin DeGraw

~What is some good advice?
Strong enough to be your man- Travis Tritt
Speed of Sound- Coldplay


~What is my signature dancing song?
Linda on my Mind- Conway Twitty
Breakaway- Kelly Clarkson

~What do I think my current theme song is?
Texas On My Mind- Django Walker (what happened to Linda?)
Chariot- Gavin DeGraw

~What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
When the sun goes down- Kenny Chesney and Uncle Kracker
Run Around- Blues Traveler

~What type of men/women do you like?
I'm Tryin- Trace Adkins
Witch Doctor- Sha Na Na (WTF? Someones downloading music for me I think lol)

-------------------------------
Kinda fun but glad its over....the last answer seems to be about my luck......now to find a witch doctor.....hmmmmm lol.

Play fair!!!

BKS

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great lists! both of them :)

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home