Sunday, July 24, 2011

hill country dreams

I have been on a hill country dreaming kick here recently and thinking maybe its time for me to finally move on and away from this area. I love the San Antonio area and have been looking at homes and lots for sale around Boerne and Kerrville area and even up towards San Marcos too. Just found out my friend Robin is moving to Austin area in August too! Several other young ladies I know live nearby as well as my cousin Charlie and his family. As soon as my massage license is in hand I might just be seriously starting to look at this option. : )

Thinking I have finally gotten past a big stumbling block that I had placed in my own way. Decided to start selling some of my toys. Camaro will soon go back to its longtime owner, big rock crawler project may be gone too.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home