Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Awesome Sunday!

This past Sunday I had the privilege of seeing FOUR of my CT kids get baptized. Mikayla and her brother Zachary have been two very special people in my life since I started serving at CT and their mom advised me through FB that they were to be baptized and when I arrived Zachary was one of the first ones i saw. As he was walking in front of me in tapped him on the head with a program and he turned around with a mean look then back around and then spun around again real quick when he realized it was me. He nearly knocked me down with a big hug. We walked down to the front where Mikayla and the rest of the family was and he proudly and loudly said "Look who i found in the lobby" lol. Love this kid but it was his sister Mikayla who was one of the first kids i truly bonded with when I started serving and her mom even told me that Mikayla started serving with the babies when she was old enough because of me. Then as I am sitting there I see another of my sweet lil angels named Nissi there and get to talking to her and find out SHE is getting baptized too. Nissi's who family has become close to me through me meeting them as they picked her up from class each week. We even served together several times and they always have a hug and smile for me.

I hung around through about 10=15 minutes of the second service just visiting with other adults i had met through serving and got to see my lil buddy Sam get baptized in that service. God is sogood and i must say this was first visit back to CT that i actually felt at ease. Thankful for my family that are there still

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home