Tuesday, August 02, 2011

21 day challenge

I have consulted with Calie at the Flower Mound location of My Fit Foods and she has convinced me to give their 21 day challenge a try. MFF sells premade healthy meals with proper portions and all healthy ingredients. I am also doing their liver cleanse program which involves a nasty tasting mix of 4 oz unsweetened cranberry juice, 1 tbsp organic apple cider vinegar, 1 oz liquid B12 , half a lemon squeezed, and 4-12 ozs water. I have learned to use as small amount of water as possible in order to chug this concoction faster. Been doing it 2 days now and I feel a bit more energetic already.

Also went to Cross Timbers Community Church again this past Sunday. Pastor Toby is such a great speaker. God had me there for a reason for sure!! He spoke of keeping your eyes on YOUR OWN finish line and don't run someone elses race but run the one God has set out for you. Wow just what I was needing to hear.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home