Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I had another great weekend with my church family. Brother Toby was out but Brother Kuykendall brought a very good message in his absence. Really liking the love never fails series. My 11am kids in "The Loft" seemed extra hyper but I had a blast with them. Got the whole room in trouble for suggesting my groups make paper airplanes and flying them......sorry guys and girls haha. Found out one of the boys dad is a former world series MVP John Wetteland. That was pretty neat seeing someone I used to watch pitch come pick their kids up. I stuck around and greeted in the evening service and had a nice chat with Jo and Lisa. I feel between the Loft kids and meeting people as a greeter is really making me feel more connected with the church.

I have been visiting a Christian based counselor once a week and she has been helping me learn more about why I do some of the things I do. The first step is admitting there's a problem and I am seeing where that problem is based a lot now thanks to the briggs/myers test I took. I see that my actions and reactions are not just haopenstance, that its just part of my personality and I have to work on certain aspects. One of the main things I learned is I don't have to always be right. I also know that my slowness to answer questions sometimes is not a problem its just how I process and deliver.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home