Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Unexpected beginnings

It started in May with a simple private message regarding your post about needing some TLC followed by the cheesy line about "Tequila, lime, and cuddling"....The relationship took off so fast because it felt so right. Within a few weeks we were for all practical purposes a family. It felt so right. It felt so right that it scared me and my actions began to self destruct the relationship. I had never been with someone that I fell for so easily and I used every excuse in the world.......traffic would upset me.....I was afraid to take the plunge and even really consider moving to this area......I was still in my "infancy" with God but felt empowered by having someone to stand beside in church. I cannot promise that any of the issues of the past will never surface again but God has really been dealing with me in learning how to live life and be the man I need to be. I would love for that opportunity to pursue the dreams we talked about but I also realize it may never happen. I have a few friends whom I confide in and they know my heart lies with you. I have prayed for the knowledge of it being time to move on for years now and for God to show me I should but I cannot even go a few hours of my day without some thought of you crossing my mind. I pass by some place we stopped for lunch.....I think about hanging with the kids while you were in Ulta....talking to E-man about flying as we watched the jets fly over that night.....I cannot even go to a Rangers game without thinking of section 12 watching the Dodgers play the Rangers and the lights being out on the one tower......when we met I could not even stand any for of Budweiser but now if I do drink beer its most likely Bud Light.....its funny we have so much in common but so different in many ways too.....I want to sit down and just come to know you again, learn about you, the kids, and to grow with y'all. I am ready to work on "us"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home