Tuesday, May 16, 2006

So I bragged yesterday about getting back on track....now it seems my SLEEP TRAIN has derailed. Yep no sleep for Brad. Got off work this morning at 7 am...it is now almost 2 pm and still not even the least bit sleepy. I have taken muscle relaxers....pain pills......what little nyquil I had left....only thing left to try is............




Any ideas on whether this will help me sleep? I do not see any sleep info on the bottle lol. Only one way to find out huh? I am not normally a wine drinker but have been told about this wine for a while now from a friend from work.I normally choose Miller Lite, Coors Light or one of the Michelob beers........there is about 1/4 bottle of Jose Cuervo downstairs.....but Jose Cuervo, he is no friend of mine lol. Maybe the Beringers will do the trick.....if so I might just stock up on that stuff.

Sleep

2 Comments:

Blogger Laurie L. Black said...

Hi Brad!

I saw your comment on my pics yesterday and thought I'd respond. The camera I use is a Canon 10D. It's terrific but if you're looking for something a bit less heavy and not worry about changing lenses, my suggestion would be a Kodak DX-7590. Excellent camera, great quality, easy to operate, and less than $400.

I don't know if I can help you in the sleep suggestion department... I rarely sleep myself! :) Good luck!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hmmm...the wine might help...or it could have the opposite effect. I wish I had an answer for ya...but i, like laurie, dont sleep much myself....lol Good luck :)

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home