Monday, August 08, 2011

God's timing

Pastor Toby started a sermon series called "Stuck" this past Sunday and I must say. WOW. Just what I was needing. His main verse was Deuteronomy 8:2 "Remember every road that God led you on for those forty years in the wilderness, pushing you to your limits, testing you so that He would know what you were made of, whether you would keep His commandments or not" My take on his sermon was that I may not know WHY God has seemed to keep leading me back to the Lewisville/Flower Mound/Argyle area but that I should just be led and trust in Him. I do know the area pretty dang well now and have made many new friends. So thankful for my friend Jennifer who let's me sleep on her couch and save that motel money. Thankful for my other friends from the school too who I have come to know so well and share their lives with me. I am truly blessed but I know God has that one special person somewhere out there for me wherther its someone known to me now or someone I will soon meet. I do truly feel I belong in the area He keeps leading me back to though. We shall see!
__________

After church Sunday I stopped by the school and got a massage from my young friend Kim. She needed ONE appt to be done with her internship so I was lucky enough to be her last client there. Such a sweet young lady she is

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home