Sunday, February 19, 2012

Loving life

Had another great Sunday with my Cross Timbers family. Attended the early service (9:30) then worked with my 4th and 5th graders in the 11:30 service.....ok ok Claire did most of the work in the small group setting but it was a good morning for sure. Went to Buckle (that place will break my account if im not careful) and got a few new shirts, then headed back to Highland Village for a burger from Red Robin. I must say the Sauteed shroom burger is my favorite of all i have tried so far. I then headed back towards Argyle on some back roads looking at the beautiful houses and mini ranches. I must admit I have been looking at for sale signs more and more lately when I head down that way. Made it back to church around 4:15 and visited with Ashley for a little bit before the crowd slowly started rolling in. Its such a pleasure to be able to greet and hand out programs in the evening service. Get to see a lot of people i normally would not see and starting to get to know a few more of them!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home