Sunday, December 30, 2012

My waters...

This is actually part of a post I made about 5 or 6 years ago on this here blog.... "Some people say their love is like a river, ever flowing. Mine is like a huge lake. I seem to have the occasional person seeking recreation in my loving waters but little do they realize the depths of this lake they swim in. Just as the iceberg hides its sheer size under the oceans surface, my love is the same way. I enjoy the company of the occasional swimmer, boater, picnicker ……enjoy the fact they find my loving waters to be worth visiting, but I long for the one who will stay after the others have gone and stand at the waters edge and wonder just how much is there. One who will ride the waves when things get turbulent and flow downstream with me when my love escapes the boundries. Just as a deep lake or ocean hides danger in its depth, my heart hides many things as well. But a lake or ocean also hides many beautiful things most never see…..beauty abounding in the depths of these waters are as the love that abounds deep in my heart. I have hid them so many years now only giving glimpses here and there but now I feel the constant nagging to find the one who will explore my waters. Please don’t fear the danger you feel is lurking beneath the surface but instead look at the joyous times that can be shared."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home