Monday, July 09, 2012

Rangers win and Brad wins :)

My view from section 47 row 1
Dutch and Napoli making their way in from the bullpen before the start of the game where they meet "sheriff" Robbie Ross and his new deputy Martin Perez.....love this tradition of hazing (so does Robbie Ross)
Just a few seats down from the bullpen.....love to hear the mitts pop when the pitchers start warming up in late innings. Plus we were seated by two lovely young ladies who LOVED Robbie Ross so they kept getting his attention ......lots of fun
Mike Napoli headed down from the bullpen about to step through the outfield wall to make the trek to the dugout.....pretty cool "behind the scenes" shot _________________ My nephew and myself attended the Rangers next to last game before the all star break on Saturday and were treated to a 4-3 10th inning walk-off win. Great way to break a losing streak up. We had a lot of fun. :) _________________ I had another awesome Sunday at my awesome church....Cross Timbers Community Church in case you are wondering. Each week it seems my volunteer role expands somewhat and i feel so blessed to serve alongside some amazing people. It has brought about some great friendships and gives me the opportunity to open in ways i normally would not be doing. One of my volunteer friends and myself have been chatting quite a bit and i hope to be able to come down and help her out on Saturdays some with her volunteer work she does outside the church. Its funny how someone I did not even know a few months ago can just "click" so well and our strengths and weaknesses compliment each other very well....she is very extrovert to my very introverted side. Some are surprised when I tell them I am introverted but they just see the "strong side" God has brought out in me through my serving. I love to do it but it is "draining" but in a good way. Its funny though that it is coming a lot easier each week. Thank you Lord for allowing me to serve Your people in this small way!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home