Thursday, July 05, 2012

What does the future hold?

__________________ God is continuing to bless me by giving me the chance to serve my church and I have talked to one of my friends there about the possibility of a job opening coming up and possibly relocating to that area to pursue that should it happen. I am sure it would be a HUGE paycut but once I get my massage license I could make up part of that difference (at $40-50 an hour haha) I dont think i want to massage full time but might look at part time position if one is available in Southlake or Keller. Drove by our church in Keller for the first time a few weeks ago and i was in AWE of the HUGE homes in that area. Lots of homes well over 5000 sq feet just minutes from that church. Maybe I could find someone who needed to hire a personal assistant/driver/personal massage therapist :))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home