Monday, March 04, 2013

I never really stopped....

Today I started loving you again I'm right back where I've really always been I got over you just long enough to let my heartache mend And then today I started loving you again What a fool I was to think I could get by With only these few million tears I've cried I guess I should have known the worst was yet to come And the crying time for me had just begun Today I started loving you again Today I started loving you Today I started loving you again Great lyrics by Merle Haggard that I just so happened to hear again as I left church. I have so may questions and all i really want to do is hug the ones I love and be the one i should be for them. I know it seems impossible but with God all things are possible.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home