Saturday, February 09, 2013

it keeps coming back....

I had a fun day volunteering this morning at my church as they simulcast a marriage conference featuring Jimmy and Karen Evans. Started out the day filling up about 8-10 coffee containers and then helped to put together hundreds of breakfast burritos. Met some new people who i have seen many times but never talked to. Funny how God brings people into our lives at certain times. Had a nice chat with a dear friend about a couple of people from my past andwhile I got no answers I did learn a little. I am not sure how God will use this information through me but I know He has a plan and I hope to not get in the way of it. The ways this church has helped me are sooo many and I wish I had opened up to this way of life years ago. No telling where I might be now or who might be in my life. God is amazing and He knows my heart. I really enjoy serving these wonderful people and I hope a few people understand WHY i am there now. I will admit I was there for God but for myself originally but God has shown me how to set myself aside and just serve. I am soooooo blessed when I just let that flow forth. --------- I am awaiting my actual massage license and may check into a few places in the area to start massaging part time on the weekends so I can hopefully transition into the life I have been seeking and feel God is leading me to. I have a few massages to do in coming weeks already and looking forward to getting back to healing what ails people :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home