Friday, January 17, 2014

Congrats to Crystal!

Our awesome praise and worship leader Crystal Yates just won the NATIONAL final for the Texaco Country Showdown in Nashville last night! Congrats to her and Will and may God continue to bless them and their music and family!

Looking forward to a weekend with my church family as tomorrow is our Volunteer Appreciation Banquet/ dinner in Flower Mound and then looking forward to dinner and a movie with some awesome friends I volunteer with!! I cannot wait until I hear God's voice calling me to go ahead and take the next step. I feel I have been in a holding pattern for a while now. I know the flood gates can open at anytime. Ready to be a blessing and be blessed. Looking forward to a greater involvement with more of the youth especially the older ones.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home