Friday, May 24, 2013

Paris Independent Bikers Memorial Day event

Looking forward to riding in with the group in the morning for this 4th annual event at the Love Civic Center. May head south a little later to meet a friend for dinner and drinks. Hoping the rain stays away and its good riding weather!!

Had an average week of massages but I love the feedback and thanks I get for helping someone relax or working out some knots and tightness for them. Its funny when past girlfriends asked for massage how light my touch was before I actually enrolled in school. I had a lady today tell me she can feel the caring and unselfishness through my hands and she seemed shocked when I told her how selfish i used to be. I am so glad those days are behind me now and looking forward to a brighter future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home