Thursday, October 10, 2013

Wow

So I took my last 3 days of vacation to do some riding thru the Hill Country and talk to God along the way. As I was talking (and listening) my mind kept drifting to one person (actually 3 people) from my past and I admit I still would love to see them back in my life. I prayed that if it be God's will this restoration might happen soon. As I was on my way back today I was taking lots of different backroads, some I had traveled before, while others were new to me. As I was coming up through Bridgeport, I was thinking that's where her ex husband used to live but as I passed through for some reason another person from my past crossed my mind. It just so happens she lived nearby and much to my shock when I got back to Paris I had a FB message from her. It had been several years. Hoping to have a nice visit with her tomorrow :) before heading down to Grapevine for an awesome weekend watching and working with our 6th and up kids from church.

So blessed I am

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home