Sunday, September 06, 2015

Still miss you

In this city just over 6 years ago you helped me celebrate my birthday. It was a rocky weekend as many of our times together were and i take full blame for that but I was so happy to have such a beautiful young sexy lady to walk with me through Hot Springs, dine at Fishermans Wharf



The ride back from there was an adventure if you might recall.... you were so gorgeous that night.

Duck boat tour with this crazy guy...



Walking along the promenade and talking about buying these twin buildings...



Really filling meal at the Porterhouse. First time I have ever tried lamb.

My friend you are missed and no matter what I do I cannot get past your memory. I pray for God to give me the ability to move on if its what I am supposed to do but it never happens. I might get introduced to someones friend and all I can think about is how they pale in comparison to you. Everywhere I go I am reminded of you.....places we stopped, shopped, ate, had a beer or two. I never liked Bud Light before but I seldom drink anything else still. I know that you would be very very very skeptical of any changes that might have taken place aand I understand but I just want you to know I KNOW no one can love you like I do. No one interests me so if its not you then I am pretty certain i live and die a bachelor. I miss you, i love you .......LUMUWUNU

BKS

PS... we do look good together.....we fit :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home