Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Happy Anniversary HNT

Last week was my first dalliance into the great one year tradition known as Half-Nekkid Thursday started by Osbasso..... Last week I showed off the tiny "guns"
And for this week I decided to drop the camera down a bit and show some leg.....I know I really need to work on them more...same as the arms but give me time lol....I have came a long way since Jan.....down nearly 30 lbs and still going.


Now I also, since it IS a celebration,did get a bit more than half-nekkid..... but Osbasso asked for two pics so it IS his rules.....that and I cannot figure out how to add the third pic to the BOTTOM of the screen and not the top ......I am computer illiterate I tell you......I will work on that though.

Happy Anniversary Half-Nekkid Thursday

Half-nekkid Thursdays
come but once a week
When I first saw the title
I thought I was too meek
To join in this little tradition
known by bloggers worldwide
Little did I know then
I would be swept up in the tide
Now each day I ponder
how to cleverly expose
Those ugly little body parts
Scattered from head to toes.
One by one the parts will shine
before your very eyes
Just as long as the face isnt shown
I can keep up the guise



BKS

24 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

You remain...my favorite poet :D

HHNT darlin' :D

9:02 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Beautiful!
Love those pictures...you look good!
Happy HNT!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Great poem and great legs! HHNT!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Phain said...

nice hiney!

9:14 PM  
Blogger The Melody Censor said...

missed you last week for your first...but I'm glad to see the re-run this week! and the new one as well!
Happy HNT #2

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The legs look as good as the arm ;)

Happy HNT

10:07 PM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm really do not think you need to loose weight. Stop that immediately. LOL

Happy HNT anniversary to you.

1:20 AM  
Blogger ramblings said...

Very NICE!!! See all the women like you.

And KUDOES on the weight loss.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, and for commenting.

HHNT!!!

5:26 AM  
Blogger Sexy Duet said...

Both pics look great to me. Happy HNT and thanks for your comment!

6:28 AM  
Blogger Jinsane said...

That's awesome! Glad you decided to join!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Love the arms! HHNT!!

10:07 AM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

Cool! HHNT!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Polt said...

Your photos are so poetic. Nice legs, by the way!

HAPPY HNT!

11:35 AM  
Blogger MG said...

I love the poem... excellent!
great pics too.
HHNT

11:40 AM  
Blogger the Yearning Heart said...

There's a Half-Nekkid blogger
Who's from Paris, Tex
He is quite the attraction
To the opposite sex
He is slimming himself
To a healthier size
But he looks rather yummy
To this blogger's eyes
As he tries to impart
What he will and won't hide
I expect he'll discover
A new man inside
I will send him a howdy
From across his home state
Then I'll turn off my cell phone
And *blush* masturbate.

11:55 AM  
Blogger erika said...

Hot legs! I would sing you the song but I am really not a good singer.

I like the poem

12:13 PM  
Blogger Tara Tainton said...

Oh my god, the poem is wonderful! Such an unexpected treat!

And thanks so much for dropping the camera...those buns are MARVELOUS!!!

xoxo
Tara

1:32 PM  
Blogger Haleigh Anne said...

I like the poem! I like the "guns"! Thanks for visiting me today.

I see that you are from Paris. I am friends with a guy who grew up in Paris. I bet you know him or his family. Small world.

2:35 PM  
Blogger wopanese said...

lost 30 pounds...

dammit, I know just WHERE too cause I found 'em.

Crap.

Happy HNT

3:19 PM  
Blogger Pud said...

Oh I love it when men where boxer briefs!!! It is soooo sexy!!

Happy HNT!

5:08 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

oh yeah!! Boxer briefs...hehe My favorite!! I like both pics.....yummy! :)

5:45 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Mate, compared to me you're Arnie Schwarzenegger (in his younger days), don't be so hard on yourself.

HHNT and thanks for visiting.

12:51 AM  
Blogger Sassy said...

Niiiice! Very toned...
Happy Belated HNT!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Princess PinkLady said...

Your legs and ass are perfection. Seriously. Yummy!

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home