Friday, January 19, 2007

Above freezing finally, horoscope and prayer request

Well it finally got above freezing here again yesterday.....yes this is Texas and it had been below freezing for almost a week.....even for the afternoon high temps. Anyway it reached a balmy 40 here this afternoon....and was sleeting at the same time. Sad when Austin Texas gets more snow than Sandy and Moose. It will be spring time soon enough though and all the car shows and racing starts back into full swing and Brad will be happy once again.
-------------------
I have not shared my horoscope lately and I found todays kind of amusing so here you go.

"Appreciate what's odd and unusual about yourself. It's those deviations that make you a unique and lovable individual. In fact, now is a great time to take one of the qualities and turn the volume up -- way up."

So now I am wondering which of my odd quirks I need to up the volume on....any ideas or suggestions?
-------------------
My good friend Christie was to have her tonsils removed today and will soon be having another procedure done (if she wants to tell you she can) so please say a short prayer for this lovely young lady to give her strength and healing. If you go back to middle September on my blog you can read about our date in her little town. I love small town America and this little burg in the southeast corner of the Indian territory of Oklahoma is typical of what I like. Hopefully I will be making it back up there real soon ;) If you have time stop by her myspace page and send her some love and a warm hug.

3 Comments:

Blogger Moosekahl said...

Hey...we finally got our fair share of "winter" this week too! Stay warm :)

4:29 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

I wish it would snow here... it's only gotten down to freezing once... STRANGE winter we're having. almost scary really that it's been so warm. I have YET to bust out my winter jacket and it's almost feb.

And good horoscope. I pride myself on not hiding my weirdness.. hehe It's fun to fly your freak flag. ;)

9:55 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Hope you have a great weekend Brad!
~xo

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home