Sunday, January 07, 2007

Now, I love Angelina Jolie but....

Ok I admit it, she IS one of the most beautiful ladies on this planet. She has an aura about her that just glows. But when I saw this article online even I had to chuckle. Found this on Yahoo news . I have many pics of this woman. I have a pic of her on my desktop occasionally. This painting is for sale for $50000....anyone want to contribute.....it would look great hanging inside my shop when I get it built haha.

Oh and just in case you wondered about the pic that graces my computer desktop occasionally...
------------
About to head out with a friend in his Toyota 4Runner and do some offroading. Hopefully there will not be any need to get out in the cold wind and who knows , I might be trading for this 4Runner soon haha

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I...cannot.....stand....this.....woman!! UGH!!! *gag* *patooey* lol

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He..he.. he.. well she does have nice eyes I will give you that...but that's about it.
I am thinking ol Ang and Brad could spend some of that hard earned acting money on some children in our own country.. but that's just me :)

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. Buy a child from here. We have hungry, anorexic children in this country. She is very beatiful, but if i had to pick a actress .....it would be Sandra Bullock or Meg Ryan , They are pretty, sociable, and down to earth. Now lets talk about men....MY vote Matthew McConauhey

4:13 PM  
Blogger BKS said...

Good point about adopting kids HERE but the problem is until that child turns 18 the birth parents can change their mind and take their child back or at least drag it to court to attempt to which IMO is not right.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Ya'll are crazy.. this woman is beautiful.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home