Sunday, January 14, 2007

Fava beans and a nice chianti

My good friend Robyn stole this so I in turn stole it from her. I looked at the choices and sadly I guessed correctly which character I would most likely match with. Leave me a comment to let me know what your match was.

You scored as Hannibal Lecter. You are Hannibal Lecter. You dont need to eat human flesh to live, but do so because it just taste good. You are very intelligent, and enjoy using it to your advantage to keep people guessing. You arent a killing machine, but when you do decide to let loose, watch out! Dinner is served, with some fava beans, and a nice chianti!

Hannibal Lecter

90%

Captain Spaulding

85%

Jigsaw

85%

Michael Myers

65%

Pinhead

60%

Leatherface

60%

Freddy Krueger

55%

Jason Voorhees

55%

Candyman

35%

Buffalo Bill

30%

Which Horror Killer are You?
created with QuizFarm.com


Hannibel

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well at least you are better looking than Hannibel Lector :)

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man..I hate looking at that guy.. he gives me the creeps!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Shelby said...

I found your site on my bloghopping travels yesterday and mentioned you on my blog . . come see :)

11:03 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

You know that's one of my most favorite movies ever... =)

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home