Sunday, August 14, 2011

Divine intervention!!

Ive been struggling with some issues from my past..... I know I need to let it go and move on but i keep looking back and wishing.......well todays sermon at Cross Timbers Community Church just put it all in perspective. Pastor Toby preached on looking ahead to what God has in store for us and not looking at the past. He used the example of Moses leading the group to Canaan and keeping focused on that and not on where they had just left. They were hungry and thirsty and were starting to wish they were back in Egypt but God provided for them in HIS time. I just have to remember to keep my eyes on where I want to be and God will provide the way and it will be far better than I ever imagined. I love pastor Toby's messages. What was really "cool" about hearing the message this week was I was planning on driving home after my internship was done on Saturday night. I had to go to Grand Prairie to sell some wheels i had and planned on driving back but about time I got to Denton I got so sleepy i decided to just stop for the night and go ahead and attend church the next morning......divine intervention at its finest there....God laid the sleepy head on me to make me stop MY plans so i caould follow HIS plan!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home