Tuesday, March 26, 2013

And it begins...Brad Stone LMT

I have my first actual paying customer scheduled for 1230pm Thursday. I went this afternoon and set my massage room up at All About You Salon in Paris and am ready to get started. So far only 2 appointments on the oks but several of the ladies at the salon have already said they were for sure scheduling with me. I started my facebook business page today https://www.facebook.com/BradStoneMassage#!/BradStoneMassage and am going to work on my free page thru ABMP soon. Got a few more old car parts sold as well and looking forward to getting them out of my shop as I try to simplify (organize) my life. I am loving this new found energy and extra pep in my step. :) Now if I nly that special someone i keep praying for to join me in this walk through life. God has a plan though and I know she will be revealed at the perfect time!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home