Saturday, March 16, 2013

Tell me your thoughts...

I just have to wonder what you think when you visit my blog. I am seeing a few more recent visitors and just curious as to what you (anonymously) think when you visit here. (I really am missing a certain someone and her someones...) I just spent a few hundred bucks getting supplies to start my massage business. I will soon be massaging part time in the afternoons at All About You salon in Paris, Tx. Looking forward to applying my knowledge and hopefully helping some clients out with relaxation and possibly releiving some pain or helping with mobilization. Come on up and mention you saw it on the blog and i might just give ya a half price massage :) (for one blog visitor it will be free should she show up :) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home