Monday, March 11, 2013

Renewed energy

I have decided to go all holistic on my dental care......geez I did not know it would be THAT expensive though but I can already tell a difference in my energy levels (not JUST from the dental work done so far ). I had a couple of mercury fillings removed from my teeth last week and replaced with NON mercury fillings as well as starting on Isotonix all natural multi-vitamin as well as their vitamin C. I must say the increased energy has already resulted in about a 3-4 lb loss in weight already and just overall better mood too. Not that I have been in a bad mood at all lately but I feel more focused. Sunday was a bit different than recent Sundays at church, as the kids seemed a bit extra energized as well but nothing we could not work through. Luckily Jennifer came over from the other room to help us out since so many of our recent volunteers seem to forget they made a commitment to help out. I cannot imagine NOT getting that hour or so with those kids each Sunday myself :) As I came in to service at the 5pm service I saw Jo had me teamed up with Charity on the left side. Little did I know how much of a workout that in itself would be shuffling down those outside rows as so many sit on the inside few seats haha. All good though and even seen a few familiar(friendly?) faces in the crowd and it was actually very nice just to say "hello how are you" as one of the ladies left. I really do miss that family being in my life and for some reason it almost feels like the sermons and messages friends have sent lately all have same subject at the root. That subject is the word WAIT. I am learning SO much about waiting and patience lately haha.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home