Thursday, March 21, 2013

What are dreams anyway?

Why do we dream? I had a very cool dream where I was at a public function that seemed almost like a family gathering but it was in a public place. I saw someone from my recent past there and after passing by several times she finally walked up and asked if I had time to walk with her. We proceeded to walk to a more remote part of the area and had a great heart to heart talk and got a lot of stuff out in the open. I had not felt this at ease towards this person since very early on in our relationship after meeting her so needless to say it was very nice. On a possibly related note, our church, Cross Timbers Community Church in Argyle is having our Easter celebration in just over a week (public place with my church family) and I am looking forward to serving and fellowshipping with our kids and their parents. Its always great to see them having fun! I am also getting to help with a local mission trip this weekend doing cleanup and maintenance at a local mobile home community in Denton or Keller. Our mens group "UpRising Men of Action" is joining up for this cause. I am so glad my work schedule allows me to do this type of stuff. I have my first official massage appointments scheduled for the coming week also, so I will need to get my stuff moved to All About You salon so I can be ready to start making some extra $$.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home