Monday, September 07, 2015

Comfort and ease

I awaken this morning with such a comfortable easy feeling (except for some back pain) that I have not felt in a long time. Did lots of praying last night and I dont know whether I am on the verge of a deliverance or the verge of a blessing or both. I do know who has my heart on earth but I do know I desire to live a life thats pleasing to God and to do His will first and foremost. I pray for clarity on whether "she" belongs in my life or whether I am just WANTING her to belong and i might be unable to move on because of my own desires and not actually hearing God. I know in 6 years not a day has past you have not been on my mind if even just for a few minutes but most days its a LOT longer than that. LUMUWUNU

BKS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home