Monday, July 10, 2006

My blog friend Chelle used this on her blog a few days ago and while not a big margarita drinker myself I had to see what mine would be......and like hers I think mine has much truth in it also.

You Are a Lime Margarita

Realistic and grounded, you have the energy to tackle any obstacle that stands in your way.
Hyper and driven, you despise lazy behavior of all kinds... especially lazy drunks too tired to dance!


Now I also have to try this one since I really need a new name.....right? So from now on please address me accordingly.....
Your Sexy Brazilian Name is:

Henrique Santos


Oh I am SOOOOOO sexy now huh? I guess I should be getting ready to head on out to Dr Schneiders office to get the results of last weeks MRI...I hope my new name does not require a lot of paper work. I will have to ask cutie Liz at the office if she thinks I look like a Henrique more than a Brad. I think I know her answer already. :D

Brad aka Henrique Santos (might be a good pen name for me)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok so that everyone has fair warning, the freakin little test are totally addictive..lol...but fun as all get out..hope everyone has as good of a time with them as i have....and oh mighty master..lol..Henrique Santos is pretty interesting i supose but ull always be my BKS (Burger King Special) that is what that stands for right??? or was that another one of my blond moments..lol..luvs ya :x

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

8:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Muito bonito seu blog.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home