Monday, July 03, 2006

Happy 230th birthday America and GOD bless us

Man imagine blowing 230 candles out.....how better to celebrate Independence day on the Interweb than a good old fashioned fireworks display...............I do not know how to do that but what would be just as good would be a few gallons of homemade ice cream right...........sorry cannot deliver it to the three readers I think I have now.....how else can we celebrate?........how about we find Osama Bin Laden tie him to a couple of monster trucks and have them gouge on the gas pedals......a show stopper for sure........but we cannot find him. We can land on MARS and use a remote control and drive a little dune buggy with a camera around the Red Planet..........we can deliver awesome images of far away galaxies via the Hubble telescope..........blah blah blah right? Back to our celebration plans.........how about we get Angelina Jolie , Maura Tierney, and Stacey Dash to do a 3 hour special involving oil wrestling, pillow fighting, and some nekkid volleyball against some athletes such as Jennie Finch ,Maria Sharapova , and perhaps Summer Sanders .......ok now I am gonna have to pause for a few minutes before I can continue typing.........Ok I really need to get with Fox broadcasting and see if we can get this show on the air ASAP.....instant number one in the ratings for that I think.

I will simply say this. Please do not let us forget we are so very fortunate to live in the greatest country on Earth. I know there are bloggers from many nations that come and go on many different blogs. They have their right to their opinion and I respect that but I do not actually think there is even a shadow of doubt in so many of the worlds minds that this is INDEED the greatest. AND it IS One Nation Under GOD...no matter what these pansy asses might lead you to believe there are FAR more God fearing Christians who believe in God no matter whether you take His name out of our schools......whether you allow the Pledge of Allegiance to be said. No matter whether you try to ban prayer........God is THERE and will ALWAYS be there. He is the guiding force for so many of us. He created EVERYTHING ......can you look at a rainbow and tell me thats a result of a "big bang"...can you witness the miracle of birth and think its just something that happens? I myself DO believe in the big bang theory but mines a bit different....the big bang I believe in is like this. God put His mighty hand down as a stamp of approval and when it hit the world it shook it to life.....it was a big bang. How can one see the majestic national parks in this country and all the beauty worldwide and actually think its a result of a "big bang"? Please, do not let these IDIOTS continue to take God out of schools, out of our government buildings, and so many other small battlefields nationwide. If it weren't for HIM these things would not be possible anyway.....the very breath these fools take was provided by God. Keep God where he should be and thats at the pinnacle of everything.

GOD bless AMERICA!! and God bless everyone!!!

Brad

PS also lets just hope the networks pick up my idea also ;)

5 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

God bless America!
I hope you have a safe and fun Fourth of July!

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN!!

Happy 4th!! :)

6:41 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Hell yea, I'll watch your show. =)

I totally understand your point of view about america. I just wish they'd leave god out of everything. What's it hurting to say under god? nothing... they've just run out of things to control!

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well as always, a very intersting insight into brads world. always great to read what u have to say and see how passionate u can be about some of ur topics. makes a person think and ponder the meaning of life from time to time, u seem to have a talent for doing that, not sure about other folks but uve made me step back and think a time or two, thank u its always appreciated...may God bless and keep u safe....luvs ya

9:02 PM  
Blogger Brown eyed girl said...

Brad, I hope you had a wonderful Fourth!

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home