Monday, July 03, 2006

A few pics from Saturday

As promised Dusty emailed me the pics she took from Saturday. Not sure how many blogger will allow me to post but here goes....

First up is Jerry the host of this event. 1976 280 Z with a Chevy small block for power. Quick little car for sure. Jerry has owned this car since he got his drivers license ohhhh so many years ago....he will be 40 next year. :D


This is my 1996 Yukon. It has a few mods done to it but nothing major. Just a nice little daily driver....I told my friend Kelly when he brought this thing to town the first day that when he got ready to sell it I WOULD own it ....he did not believe me and listed it for sale before consulting me but luckily I saw the listing and snatched it up. I love black vehicles...until its time to clean them.

Heres a portion of the backyard filled with willing tire smoking participants rides. Most everyones vehicle you see pictured did a burnout and the side yard was also filled. Lots of smoke for sure

Here I am coming back the other way....no need in pulling back in the driveway without doing another one right?


And lastly for now since blogger will only allow me 5 photos here is Jerry's 280 disappearing in the smoke...
Will be doing a few more pics shortly.....stay tuned :))

Brad

1 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

all great pics. Glad you had such a good time. =)

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home