Saturday, October 14, 2006

L O V E

How often do you use the word love? I use many words in place of love a lot of times. I might say "adore" or a simple "really like" sometimes. Odd how that small phrase can be so hard to say sometimes yet at others it flows out like a river ....raging spring thaw, mountain river that just bursts forth down the mountain.

Love defined in the dicitionary is:
Love is a strong liking for someone. It's a strong passionate affection for another person.

In the Bible in 1 Corinthians it is stated :"Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things; believes all things; hopes all things; endures all things."

A few short days ago as I was leaving Ms Sandras home,as we were saying our goodbyes, those three short words escaped from my lips and I was shocked. I am not normally one who lets those words out so easily.....maybe she did not notice. She was tired and sleepy....nope I think she might have heard them. Yes as she buries he tongue deep in my throat and kisses me rather aggresively I am quite sure she heard those three words quite clearly. After a few minutes the words are reciprocated and at this point I feel so calm.....almost serene. This small young lady has ventured into rare territory. I am not one to hold back emotions of certain kinds. I am a quiet person for the most part and quite reserved. I am not hiding any kind of paranoias of love but I do not say those words unless I really mean them. I really mean them now. Odd how going out with someone for only three weeks, one can feel so comfortable around ANY member of this persons family....around even four generations of them at once for a whole day outing.

I do love this little lady and when I love someone I do not mind sharing it. I love and adore many of you who visit here weekly (and weakly). I love and am IN LOVE with this kind and gentle country gal.
-------------------

Poem to follow later this weekend sometime....Ashley has "buddy baseball" this morning, we are headed across into Indian territory again I think to take Sandras mom gambling for her birthday which was yesterday, and then most likely will be venturing into a place I have not been in many years. Sandy's cousin is coming in from Tyler TX and just turned 21 recently so the three of us will most likely head out to Crosswire club here in town tonight so I can show them I treuly do NOT know how to two-step but CAN get around the dance floor without severely injuring them. Say a prayer for there feet!!!

Hope everyone has been doing great and I apologize for not making the rounds as regularly to your blogs like I normally do. I do still go sometimes but do not always comment.

Ciao

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandi said...

I am happy for you Brad:) and for her.. she is a lucky gal...

1:24 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Oh my goodness... that coudn't have been a better post to read. =) Yay for happiness!! =)

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home