Thursday, September 28, 2006

Brad the Centaur's love secrets revealed.........

I have sooo much RLS (real life stuff)going on now I decided not to participate in HNT this week. Instead I give a brief glimpse into the RLB (real life Brad). I am hoping not to jinx myself but things are going almost too good with Ms Sandra......what is she up to here? haha j/k. Glad to hear my good friend Sandi is back home and recovering.....stop by and visit her and ask her about sharing some morphine.....we gotta look out for our fellow bloggers right?:P Heres a few quizzes I recently took and the results....play along and tell me what yours said. And NO the first one does NOT mean I am half man/ half horses ass so stop saying that.........I still hear you saying that........STOP IT!!! haha

You Are a Centaur
In general, you are a very cautious and reserved person.However, you are also warm hearted, and you enjoy helping others in practical ways.You are a great teacher, and you are really good at helping people get their lives in order.You are very intuitive, and you go with your gut. You make good decisions easily.


Your Love Life Secrets Are
Looking back on your life, you will only have one true love.
You've been deeply wounded in the past, and you're still recovering from that hurt.
It's important to you that your lover is very attractive. You like to have someone to show off.
In fights, you love to debate and defend yourself. You logic prevails - or at least you'd like to think so.
Break-ups can be painful for you, but you never show it. You hold your head high.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandi said...

From what I know.. i think both of your quizzes turned out right on the money...
and you can have that morphine.. ack. nasty stuff.
xoxo

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're horses ass is sexy. =)

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home