Friday, September 29, 2006

Halloween, Cow Pasture Reunion, and playing 42

I decided to go ahead and decorate my ass off for Halloween this year.....tell me what you think? Pic has been removed by request.....she did not believe it was me ;)

Got a big domino game tonight....what is appropriate to wear for a domino date? haha Going out to Sandra's house to attempt to learn to play the game of 42 again. Its been a long time since I played. I was under the impression everyone knew what 42 was. Sometimes called Texas 42 (maybe thats why some of you "yanks" did not know).If you wanna know how to play go here Should be a fun evening with her, her mom and daughter. Talked to my daughters mom earlier who coincidentally graduated with Ms Sandra and she was telling me how "stinking awesome" it was that we were dating. Now in the period of 15 minutes or so she used the word awesome or "stinking awesome" about 30 times......which is awesome .......stinking awesome haha

Going in the morning to the big Okie town of Ardmore aboutt wo hours away for ..............more drag racing of course haha. Some of our local street cars will be making the trek to the 34th annual Cow Pasture Reunion held at the oldest continuosly run drag strip in the world....or so their website and a few others claim. Should be some great weather for racing although a bit warmer than we had hoped for. I also might be back into racing myself in a few weeks as I have a guy wanting to trade a 94 Z28 for my 95 truck... will most likely be heading down to Waco in a few weeks to check his car out and show off the truck. Hopefully we can work something out.

Anyway things to do and people to see. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!! Gonna skip out on my "poetic friday" today. Seems this RLS is taking up a lot of time lately....which is more than alright with me. :)

Ciao

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Letting all your Real Life funness drag you away from us? The shame the shame... hehe

Have a great time with her and her family.. sounds like you two are doing great. =)

8:08 AM  
Blogger Sandi said...

I hope you come home soon and quit playing dominos and watching cars race and take that horrendous picture off your blog! LMAO... I keep coming back to see if you updated and ew. every. single. time....

Hope you are having a great weekend!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home