Friday, December 22, 2006

Fullfilling a Tag, daughters job and Merry Christmas wishes

I was tagged weeks ago by Sandy and again by Bellarosa aka Becca. I guess I have been just a bit lazy so I thought now would be a good time to catch up. With my math skills I figure since I was tagged twice that means I only need to choose 3 people and not 6 sooooo...

This is how it works:Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you". In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I am one of those "weirdos" who actually enjoy working out most times. I love the feeling of the "afterglow" of a workout and knowing that while I am just sitting there recuperating I am burning more and more calories.

2. I can sleep in broad daylight or in complete darkness but only able to sleep in a car if I am behind the wheel. (scary huh?)

3. I like plants. My mom has such a green thumb I can usually pick out more different kinds of flowers than most women can. Don't judge ;)

4. I cringe most when someone drags their teeth on a fork. That is the most annoying sound and if I accidently do it I will almost gag from the cringing I do.

5. I always break the rules on these things so you only get FIVE from me.

6. See number 5
-----------------------------------
Ok now to the headlines......My daughter has a job!!! I have not had a chance to talk to her yet but her mom told me that she started working at Cici's Pizza last week. I am feeling so old right now it is pathetic haha. She will be 17 in June. Man where did the time go?
--------------
Things are going great still with the new g/f Sandra. Theres been some bumps in the road but all in all I would have to say things are still going quite smoothly. The majority of the bumps revolve around schedule problems with me working 3rd shift and her working days (and evenings a few days a week). Nothing we cant learn to work with though.

We are off to the beautiful east Texas town of Tyler on Saturday to spend it with her Aunt and Uncle and who knows I might even ride on down to visit my good friends Russell and Dusty.....I am sure many of you long time readers remember hearing about Dusty right? haha I am not sure the link will work but heres their dog Butters on youtube.com enjoying a beer ..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI_zBLvuqMw

Anyway now to the tagging. I think I will tag Monica , Becca ,and Crimson and if you have already done it , I apologize.

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy new year. I am sure I will post again before then though haha.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leesa said...

Actually I have done this :).. I'd have to go back now and see where it is :)

Merry Christmas :)

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The smmoth road is usually the boring one. It's nice to take the scenic route. =)

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home