Thursday, December 21, 2006

Back again for HNT (#18 for me)


OK OK I have been neglecting this sector of my life lately. Seems a relationship takes mucho time especially when the two parties work different schedules. Anyway this weeks (late) HNT is me showing off my new workout shirt (very snug btw) and also proving that I have indeed been "turning my back" to this medium. Well I will not promise I am "back" nor will I tell you I will update at any certain time. I DO need to get to the matter of a couple of "tags" that were placed on me courtesy of Sandi and also Bellarosa tagged me for the same one. I will get to those tomorrow maybe haha. Anyway before anyone goes to pointing it out....yes there is JUST a bit of skin showing in the pic sooooooooooo guess if I AM actually HALF nekkid in the pic or just posing for the back shot haha.

Os asked us for three Christmas wishes.....here goes

I wish my good friend Robyn the most wonderful Christmas imaginable and that she can find comfort in knowing her mom is in such comfort compared to what she was dealing with on Earth and YES Robyn I do think she looks in on you and Mik.....a lot more than you sense.

I would like to send a special wish out to a non blogger AND someone who has never read my blog. Her name is Kathy and she lives in Amarillo TX. Kathy was my first girlfriend and since that time has really had a rough life. She is battling her drug addictions and also battling for her life. I know just a little over a year ago she stopped in to visit and she weighed less than 100 lbs. She is 5'6 or so. Please join in sending out a very special Christmas wish for strength for this wonderful young lady.

Lastly I would like to send out a special wish to my friend Lee Ann . If ever anyone was put on Earth to bring cheer and good will I think it was this awesome lady. Stop by and visit her anytime and come away knowing you read something from a TRUE ANGEL. Thanks for always making the day brighter sweetness!!

Now if you are wondering why in the world these crazy bloggers share various stages of nekkidness with the world click the little link in my sidebar and it opens to the wonderful world of Os and it will become more clear.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hollz said...

sexy back:) Merry christmas

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww.. Thanks hun. It's shaping up to be a pretty good holiday. And yes I know she peeks in on us from time to time. Maybe she's still "adjusting" and can't make herself known to me yet.. I can be patient. =)

Merry Christmas to you!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home