Thursday, January 25, 2007

Fitness funnies and some good news (for me)




My good friend Pamela sent these (along with several more) to me and I just HAD to share....ok I did not HAVE to but I CHOSE TO ... Now I am trying to decide what she was trying to imply by sending these.
----------------------
I got a great phone call today....the bank called and wanted to schedule a closing date on my loan to build a shop. I meet with them to close on Wednesday of next week. I am going to be building a 30x50x12 shop fully insulated and then going to frame up a 1 bedroom, 1 bath "apartment" on one end of it to live in for a few years or so until I can build a house. Hopefully with good weather might even have the concrete done by the end of the week next week or possibly the first week of February. I am pretty excited about gtting started on this and begin to save at least some of the money I have been paying on rent here for the past few years. I will definitely be posting progress pics soon though.

I found a new friend on a little blogland outing the other day who also is in the process of building a house. I love to see houses being built so if you get time, stop by Breazy's and see her home being built. She also has some very cute HNT pics this week. Such an adorable child she was and she seems to be keeping with that theme even in adulthood.

8 Comments:

Blogger Breazy said...

Thank you so much for the mention ! I really appreciate it and thanks for your kind words .

I am going to put a link up on my blog to you (if you don't mind), that way I can keep up with your building progress as well. I love watching things being built also . Congrats on the loan ! I post new pics of our building progress each day so stop by anytime , you are more than welcome there . Once I link you , I will mention you in tomorrows post and send you some readers from my blog .

Once again , thank you for stopping by! :)

8:23 PM  
Blogger jillie said...

Good morning Brad! I was sent here by Breazy and thought I would let you know that what a blast she is! I think you're going to like hanging out in our neck of the woods.

Awesome about your shop. I've been watching the progress on Breazy's blog and I can't tell you how fast it's been going. It's fun watching all of the pictures and I look forward to watching your progress as well ;o)

6:03 AM  
Blogger Breazy said...

Uh oh , I am going to have to get on to my readers for not coming over here and commenting ! LOL! I hope you are having a good day!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

=) Well YAY! for good news. I can't wait until you start working on it and we get to see some pics. =) Congrats!

And *waves* at breazy. Welcome!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

Thank you Robyn *waving back* !

12:30 PM  
Blogger jillie said...

Good morning BRAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol

Happy Monday to ya...if there IS such a thing..ugh

9:15 AM  
Blogger Breazy said...

Just wanted to stop by and wish you a happy Monday ! I am so excited to see your building start!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Those are good!
Have a great week Brad!
~xo

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home