Saturday, February 03, 2007

Now I just wanna get close to you....feel your body heat....

I have this pretty friend
With eyes so very alive
Just thinking of this gal
Makes me want to drive
Drive to hold her close
And gaze into those eyes
Softly kiss her lips
Now that would be a Prize
One day this I shall do
I wish it were tonight
Mere thoughts of this angel
Makes the darkest night bright.
----------------- ---------------------
Thinking about someone tonight.....can you tell?
*******************************************************
I did get my driveway in pretty good shape today. Good enough for now since I know the concrete trucks and contractors will for sure do some damage to it and pack it in quite a bit in the coming weeks. I had a bit of a problem with the closing that was supposed to happen Wednesday of this past week....the problem you ask? Well it seems the money that I am to pay the title company to do all the legwork on the title/deeds etc ...... well I think they might be a bit lazy. I was told that my aunt in Lubbock (familiar sounding town for some reason?) had not signed off on her share of the land. BTW the land I am building on was once a part of my grandad Clements property. Anyway they claim they also needed to see a death certificate for my grandmother.
My grandmother passed away I am guessing ten years ago....I am terrible when it comes to dates such as that. Anyway the land had been resurveyed, I had a deed to the land I bought from my mom.....in other words everything SHOULD have been cut and dried. Not the case. BUT my mom called the title company, informed them WHICH BOOK the information they said they could not find was located in, then the title company instead of calling ME, tells my MOM to tell me to call them for another appointment for a closing. Soooooo on Monday I will set up another appointment to do the closing and hopefully finally get some dirt hauled out and possibly some concrete on the ground within a few days after closing. If Johnnie works like he normally does, the shop structure will be done within a few days of the concrete being cured. I AM still waiting on a few bids from some people on doing the framing and plumbing etc that will take place after the shop is built but at least I could have a place to start moving some stuff to.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

You changed blog template, eh? Hmmm seeems everyone is doing that lately. (I liked the black better though..hehe but that is just my worthless opinion! LOL)

Sooo, who is the chick you're thinking about?? New love?? Spill it Brad....lol

10:52 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Hey this blog looks familiar. =) Great minds.. lol

I hope they get on the ball so you can get everything rolling and where you want it to be..

So who are we thinking of Mr.?

11:02 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Lubbock, huh? Nope, never heard of it :D

7:10 PM  
Blogger jillie said...

Like the new look Brad...gosh, I hope they get that mess straightened up...politics...UGH!!!!

They just like to be a pain in EVERYONE's arse ;o)

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home