Friday, December 04, 2009

Faith


FAITH ~ noun~ 1. confidence or trust in a person or thing: faith in another's ability.
2. belief that is not based on proof:
-----------
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Psalm 23:4
-----------
And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.
Romans 8:28
-----------
Some people think faith is a strange concept. Believing in something that cannot be seen or touched. Right now if I didnt have faith that God had a plan for me and that this plan was set in place many years before my birth and will not be fully explained to me in this lifetime then I would be in a pit of dispair. I have faith that God will provide for me whatever my needs may be.
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens. ~J.R.R. Tolkien
The road is very dark right now Mr Tolkien but I know God brings a fresh start each day and provides for His children.
Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase. ~Martin Luther King Jr.
----------
Noone who happens upon this post will know for sure whats going on in my mind but all I shall divulge is that I have faith God will show his true plan in the coming months for me. That plan may involve me staying where I am or it may send me half a world away but I am to the point I am ready to folow wherever He decides to lead me. I have been stubborn in the past but no longer. I am humbled and laying everything in Gods hands now! Praise ye God almighty!-------
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7 (NIV)
==========
"Everything is possible for him who believes." Mark 9:23

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home