Sunday, April 06, 2008

My horoscope for today...

Dear Brad,
Here is your horoscope
for Sunday, April 6:

You're struck by inspiration today and should find that some aspect of your life seems to slide right into place after a long time of sticking out like a bent nail. It's a good time to move forward.
=================
With this being posted I am sure you are wondering what inspiration struck me today? I got home around 4:30 am from a short gambling trip to Shreveport (lost $150 on blackjack ) and slept most all day......if I had known I was being struck by inspiration today I would have woke up earlier and let it strike. I did mow some of my yard.......was not really inspired during that as they wet grass kept clogging everything up.

Hope everyone (one?) had a great weekend. I will try to make it by some of your blogs tonight at work. Maybe they will inspire me ?

2 Comments:

Blogger Breazy said...

My husband finally mowed our lawn this afternoon. Of course it didn't rain all day yesterday or any today and it has been very warm so the grass had dried mostly. My weekend was wet and dreary but we made the best of it.

Take care!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Hope you get your inspiration...maybe it is delayed and will happen this week!
~xo
Lee Ann

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home