Wednesday, August 27, 2008

(sound of crickets)

So THIS is where I left this blog.....been looking for this for MONTHS now haha.

It has been a very busy summer for sure. It has definitely been my most active summer since I was maybe 22 years old or so (I turn 39 in a week or so). I am still hitting the weights regularly (and its starting to show some) and doing lots of walking and jogging and we still play volleyball once a week on Friday nights. My friend Nikki and I have got a co-ed softball team started at work and we are supposed to start up with that at the end of September. I am hoping to get to hang out with my friends Russell and Dusty this weekend for first time since she had their kid so definitely looking forward to that!!

Not a lot else going on since last update other than that. Will try to stop by a few blogs tonight if time permits. Hope everyone is well and enjoying life!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

So you didn't disappear after all. ;) Good to see your around and life is going well for you still.

Ya got my email you know... you can use that too. =)

8:41 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

It is good to hear from you. I was beginning to think that you had went away to some private tropical island never to be seen or heard from again...heehee!

Glad you are doing well.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home