Sunday, April 20, 2008

Nothing runs like a deere, and Ohio bound

Well my bosses boss finally gave his ok (with reservations) and I will get to take a trip to one of our other manufacturing plants for a week beginning next Monday (28th) to assist them in "going live" with SAP. SAP is basically a whole new operating system for keeping up with inventory and purchasing and receiving. I will be in Napoleon Ohio (I googled it and dang its small lol) but will hopefully have a little extra time to go around and sightsee SOME anyway. Least I can do is say I got to see one of the Great Lakes right? haha
--------------
Loving the new John Deere lawn tractor for sure. Friend of mine told me I don't even let the grass get big enough to mow before I am back out there on it again. It got up into the 80s here and supposed to be near 90 tomorrow. I am sooooooo ready for this weather to get warm and stay there. It has really been an odd spring weather wise. We have had abundant rainfall and everything is growing well right now. I am going to be getting some bushes and trees planted when I get back from Ohio. (Dont want mom and dad to have to come water them for me haha) and hopefuly get a load or two of dirt hauled in to start smoothing out some low spots here and there in the yard and to redirect the water flow that comes right down my driveway when it rains hard. I will eventually have a little pond dug for it to run into in one corner of my yard..
____________________
Not much else to report except for a prayer request. Good friend of mine who is just a few years older pm'd me a few days ago letting me know her mom had passed away. She needs some comforting prayers if you dont mind.

4 Comments:

Blogger Breazy said...

I will certainly remember your friend in my prayers.

You have a safe trip to Ohio!

We just bought a new mower as well, a Cub Cadet zero turn. My yard isn't growing much before my husband is out there mowing again...heehee!

Be safe and take care!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Hope all is well.
Take care, Lee Ann

9:07 AM  
Blogger Breazy said...

Hey Brad! I was just coming by to check on you since I haven't heard from you in a while. Hope all is well!

HUGS!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

I just wanted to say hi.. haven't talked to ya in forever.. misses ya!!! Hope all is well. =)

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home