Sunday, August 28, 2011

i am the hands of God

Strong statement is it not? But so very true. We ARE the hands of God. We do God's work on a daily basis. Do you have to tell someone you are a Christian? You shouldn't. They should see you going about your day doing good for your fellow neighbors and if they ask you then you tell them you are the hand of God and doing it all for His glory. How awesome is that? To know our creator simply wants us to do the things in His name for His honor.

----------

I cannot deny that I long for "the one" God has for me and I honestly know she will be coming around soon. I know that now my heart is "getting right" and I am doing more for God that He shall soon show me the next step in my life. I am about to embark on a vacation in 6 days. I will be hopping on the Concours 1400 and pointing it towards Las Vegas for a few days in the desert. Then I will slowly wind back through the Rockies in Colorado, Utah, and New Mexico on my way home. God will give me the strength to handle this long 3000 mile ride and show me many awesome sights along the way all while talking to Him. I know I will be worn out from the ridig but what a ride it shall be!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home