Sunday, October 02, 2011

Rangers ALDS win

Had a blast Saturday evening watching my Rangers roll to a win to even the American League Division Series at 1-1 against the Tampa Bay Rays. I did not take many pics once the game got underway this time. I did learn though, while waiting outside the Ballpark, that you can clearly see the jumbo screen inside the Cowboys stadium right next door. Texas A&M was playing Arkansas the same day. For any Razorback fans out there......well you know lol.
Coach tossing some BP
I love to see the little fans

I also like to see the slightly older fans....... ;)


One of my young friends favorite players.....i doubt she knows where he plays she just thinks he is cute lol

Rangers fell behind early but rallied back to an 8-6 victory. One of the main reasons was Mike Napoli. This guy has become a clutch player for the Rangers this season. The stadium was chanting his name as he delivered the tying RBI as well as throwing out fleet footed Upton trying to steal 3rd base. I hope the Rangers keep this guy, he has provided a nice boost with 30 homers and not even playing a full season. Now if the Rangers can steal at least one win in Tampa Bay maybe I will make my 2nd year in a row to the ALCS games :)

-----------------

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home