Monday, September 26, 2011

South Texas vs Metroplex

Weighing my options a bit more all the time.....Lewisville/Flower Mound area is high on my list of possibles because I already know quite a few people in that area and am getting very familiar with it after spending 9 months off and on there in massage school. Lots of good opportunities for massage there and once i get settled in I could work on my basics and possibly
even get into nursing school in future.

South Texas/San Antonio area

has always been a favorite place for me and my cousin and his wife and kids live nearby, my friend Robin lives just outside Austin, several other friends live near San Antonio, lots of pretty senioritas, closer to some scenic rides for the bike, i feel i could really make a decent living there (or Austin) with massage........decisions abound. I do know God has a future wife waiting out there somewhere and if I dont find her before I leave THIS area maybe I will find her soon there.
---------------
Speaking of Rangers they set another record attendance again this year with 2.94 million fans. That's 81 home games for average attendance of over 36000 per game.....I think I accounted for 11 myself lol. Well, if you take into account the number of tickets I bought for the kids from church and friends to go to games with me that figure is closer to 50 probably (ok the group of 20 I only paid for some of the tickets....some of the kids paid part.) I do love me some Ranger baseballI remember this awesome October afternoon......yes sir......first (and only so far) World Series win in Rangers history
......

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home