Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Rain rain go away...

Looking forward to our Easter celebration this Saturday and Sunday at Cross Timbers Community Church in Argyle. Last year at Easter I was really just getting to know more of the kids but now I have been serving them about 15 months and its so nice to see ones who have moved on up that still recognize me and getting to chat with them in the lobby or even out and about around the area. I am so glad God gave me this "work" to do for my church. I think I have missed one sunday with them in 15 months :) I feel I miss out if i am not there with them. God sure knows what he is doing!! I hope the 30-40% chance of rain holds off until Saturday night anyway so the kids (and us volunteers) can enjoy the festivities of our Easter celebration outdoors :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home